Enroll in Travel Medical Insurance

Travel Medical Insurance

Travel Medical Insurance is a short-term (up to 12 months) health insurance for foreign visitors to the United States. This type of insurance is highly popular and recommended for:

  • Students (F-1 Visa)
  • Employment-Based Visitors (H-2B Visa)
  • Cultural Exchange Program Participants (J-1 Visa)
  • other Temporary Visa Holders (e.g. B-1 / B-2 Visa)

The plan offers protection against injury or medical illness sustained during the trip.
Upon successful enrollment, you will receive an online confirmation and printable ID card.

Please tell us about yourself and medical coverage you need by completing Enrollment Form below

Download: Description of Coverage Sample Medical ID Card

Enrollment Form

* required fields

Personal Info

Insurance Info

Total Due: